A Customer Collection Manager / Cash Collection, located in Vérac (France)
Reporting to the Group Sales VP, privileged contact for the Finance teams of the subsidiaries, the sales administration department, the Commercial and the KAMs, the Cash Collection Manager is responsible for collection on all of the Group's customers (99% abroad).
Job description and missions:
- Assist the financial teams of the subsidiaries in recovering receivables (telephone and written reminders, negotiation of agreements, etc.),
- Set up the customer recovery strategy,
- Follow the deadlines established with customers,
- Produce regular reports for the Sales VP and Key Account Managers,
- Ensure the optimization, update and application of tools and procedures,
- DSO reduction month after month,
- Promptly notify the Sales VP and Key Account Managers in case of at-risk accounts,
- Minimize bad debts,
- Ensure internal control of commercial transactions.
M/F, training + 4/5 4-year post-secondary school degree: ESC, Master in finance, accounting, Management, accounting diploma ..., you benefit from an experience of at least 3 years in a similar position.
All or part of your career has taken place in industry, and more particularly in the automotive sector and in the international environment.
You have a good IT skills and SAP.
Perfect knowledge of English is essential.
In addition to your obvious interpersonal skills, your appetite for customer relations, your firmness and negotiating skills, your agility and your situational intelligence make you a recognized professional.